Friday, July 07, 2023

The gaigantor basketball story

 This is a story that David wrote on my laptop last year.  It is competely unedited.  And a bit unfinished.  You know how they say you can learn alot about the sins of the preacher by listening to what he says at the pulpit?  This Jasen kid sounds familiar.  I love this.


The gaigantor basketball story

David Bradbury

June 2022

 

 

So my name is David and there is a story that I would like to tell you about a guy I know and his name is Jasen I know it is a ordinary name but it is his name and I can’t help it  is just his name. So I know you have heard about the kid who suckes at a sport and then gets better by practis and beats the really good guys but that is what happened but I’m not going to bore you about it but his story his really good and it all starts in the year 2021.It was the year after covid I mean it was still around but it is still there thoo  but  every one had calmed down and his parents like most wanted him to do a sport and like some he did not really want to do any sports and he didn’t want to do anything nothing really stuck out to him. He was kind of when you don’t really want to do anything and you are bored all the time it really isn’t fun to do anything and then like some you find a sport and you are like this is the best thing ever how did I not know about this before? I don’t know if that is just me or but this happened to him and that sport he found was basketball and it was new for him he had have tried soccer, bowling, tennis, baseball, and many more but he did not really like most and he had I mean he had heard about basketball but he had never really tried it and he did not really want to try it he thought he had tried enough sports for a while I mean he had done like ten which is pretty good if I don’t say so myself and he was good at the other sports and he liked them but he did not want to really want to continue he was like amasing he did really good things and he was the best but he did not like them the second time around he still liked them just not at much so he went from sport to sport to sport never really finding one he liked and could see himself doing again he just was stumped and did not know what to do and then his friend a me told him about basket ball and he was like I’ve never really tried it and so his friend took him to a basketball court in lehi Utah united states of America 

No comments: